The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. It`s always a good idea to choose a torque wrench in which the desired torque setting falls within the middle range of thw wrench.
- Micrometer "clicker" torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. The breaking action and clicking noise is greatest at the upper part of the scale.
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull-down lock ring.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction.
- Fast, accurate and easy to set.
- Easy-to-read Laser marked scales.
- Accuracy ± 3% clockwise ± 5% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 Standards.
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Image is representative and may not depict the actual product.
- A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
CDI 1502MRMH 3/8" Drive Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench - Ratchet Head 20-150 In/Lb
- Drive Size: 3/8".
- English Range: 20-150 in. lb.
- Increments: 1 in. lb.
- Nm Range: 2.8 - 15.3 Nm.
- Increments: .12 Nm.
- Length: 10.15".
- Weight: .90 lbs.