First ever closed ring socket specifically for use on seized track rod locking nuts. For use with hydraulic, A/C and plumbing fittings, tie-rod ends, O2 sensors and diesel injectors Sockets fit both Metric and SAE size fasteners. Unique nut drive surfaces enable even damaged or worn nuts to be operated with confidence. Flat square drive socket design allows for use where access cannot be gained using conventional sockets. ½” square drive can be used with torque wrench for precise tightening or with “breaker bar” for ultimate torque.
EZ Red BSS3 Heavy Duty Butterfly Socket Set
- Specifically for use on seized track rod locking nuts.
- Heavy duty.
- Use with torque wench for precise tightening.
- Fits both metric and SAE size fasteners.
- For hard to reach fasteners where an
open end wrench will not work.
- Great for damaged or worn nuts.
- Closed socket ensures a tight grip, it will not spread open to release nut.
- 3 Piece Set is packaged in durable EVA foam.
- Sizes include:
- 27 mm / 1-1/16”
- 30 mm / 1-1/8”
- 32 mm / 1-1/4”