Depth and Angle Gauge 444
easy-to-use Depth and Angle Gage allows you to accurately measure and
mark the outside, inside and sloped angles of a surface. The hardened
steel base is grooved on both sides to deliver accurate setting of the
ruler at 30, 45 and 60 degree angles. The rule can also be used as a
depth gage for measuring small holes and slots.
• For measuring and marking outside, inside and sloped angles.
• Base is grooved at 30, 45 and 60 degree angles on both sides
for precise setting of ruler.
• Rule can be used as a depth gage for measuring small holes
• Protractor-style markings on both sides of base.
• 6" x 1/4" etched stainless steel rule is graduated in 32nds
• Spring-tension nut holds rule securely in position.
• 2-1/2" hardened steel base.
• Conforms to government specifications GGG-G-17b
General Tools &
Instruments 444 Depth and Angle Gauge