The Detroit Diesel application software provides the capability to reprogram and diagnose Detroit Diesel DDEC III and IV electronic systems. To address advanced capabilities provided by Detroit Diesel, the MPC uses PCMCIA cards. The card is plugged into the back of the unit, and provides additional functions unique to Detroit Diesel. The following list contains all of the features and functions available with this card.
NEXIQ 805015 DDEC III & IV Engine Suite 8.3 Application Card for the MPC, Pro-Link Plus and Pro-Link Graphic
- Covers diagnostics for DDEC ECM firmware through version R39 for complete support of fault code data.
- "Reset Particulate Trap" Function, allows for resetting of mileage on particulate trap change-out.
- Added Diagnostic Code Support.
- New Pro-link GRAPHIQTM suport for graphical display of EGR and other "OBD" monitored test.
- Enhanced EGR diagnostic support.
- 2nd page fualt and time logging.
- Data list parameters.
- Trouble codes with text descriptions.
- Perform diagnostic tests.
- Speed limit parameters.
- Exhaust temperature monitoring.
- English/Metric menu saves setting to PCMCIA card.
- Snapshot recording.
- Create custom data list.
- Includes application card and manual.