International Version Model 15601 Cool Tech High Performance Vacuum Pump - 6 CFM
110-115V/220-250V, 50/60 Hz, 142 l/m at 50 Hz, CE approved
Robinair Vacuum Pumps are engineered specifically to meet your A/C maintenance needs and to give you trouble-free operation. Take advantage of our years of experience and know-how developing pumps to help you do your job faster and better. NO HASSLE WARRANTY – All Robinair Vacuum Pumps are backed by our exclusive 'No Hassle" over-the-counter replacement warranty. You can return a pump to your Robinair distributor, within the first year, for an immediate exchange – with no hassle!
Designed for use on A/C-R systems using CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs in conjunction with mineral oil, ester oil, alkylbenzene oil and PAG oil as lubricants. Do not use with ammonia or lithium bromide systems; not for use with flammable refrigerants
Robinair 15601 Cool Tech High Performance Vacuum Pump 6 CFM
- Thoroughly evacuate today’s tighter systems with their increased sensitivity to contaminants.
- Two Stage Design – second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure to pull a deeper ultimate vacuum.
- Offset Rotary Vanes – Our proven design creates the deep vacuum conditions needed for a thorough evacuation.
- Gas Ballast feature – helps keep the pump oil clean by reducing condensation of moisture.
- Iso-ValveTM – isolates pump from the system with just a 1/4 turn, making it simple to measure rate of rise.
- Integral Check Valve – prevents pump oil from being sucked into the system if a power loss occurs.
- Die-Cast Aluminum housing – lightweight but durable.
- Molded Base – Durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration.
- 110-115V/220-250V, 50/60 Hz, 142 l/m at 50 Hz, CE approved.
- The inlet filter prevents contaminants from entering the pumping chamber; check valve prevents oil from backing up into system during a power outage.
- Heavy duty motor is easy to start and efficient to operate.
- The power switch is located on the handle assembly to protect it from accidentally being turned on or off.
- Sure grip handle stays cool to the touch and directs exhaust away from you.