Replaces part number 7030-21-14V. Specifically designed for use with 15.2 oz - 300:150ml (2:1) dual component cartridge sets for dispensing adhesives and sealants. Meritool has designed and engineered the PowerPush 7000 Series, a unique patented battery operated dual component dispenser, which mixes and dispenses efficiently and accurately.
DOSING Control Option: This is a Factory Setting and needs to be specified when the order is placed. (Please read below for more information)
- Dual direct drive rack system assures precise mixture control.
- Direct planetary gear drive system for reliable operation.
- High force capability assures low temperature performance.
- Patented design force and speed controlled circuitry to maximize output.
- Anti-drip feature eliminates messy run-on.
- Dosing control ensures repeatable shot size.
- Locking rack release clutch for easy rack retraction.
- Cordless convenience.
Dosing on - allows the user to set the dosing quantity between 3 and 32 seconds (to meet dose requirements/amount for specific application) at which time the tool will automatically stop itself, the racks will reverse slightly. When the tool has fully stopped automatic reverse action - the trigger will need to be pressed again to restart application.Technical Specifications:
Dosing off - allows for straight bead application the tool will stop when the trigger is released or will automatically stop when the cartridge is fully dispensed.
Meritool PowerPush 7030-V2-21-14V-US Cordless Adhesive Dispenser
- Capacity: 15.2 oz (450ml)
- Ratio: 2:1 (300 x 150ml)
- Weight: 8.81 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17" x 3.5" x 13.5" (432x89x343mm).
- Thrust: Factory Set -- up to 1,800 lbs. (8kN).
- Speed: Variable up to 6 in/min. (2.5mm/s).
- Battery: 14V NiMH (1010-013).
- Charger: One Hour Quick Charge 110-240V (1020-027-US).
- Battery Capacity: Up to 30 Cartridge Sets (Material Dependent).
- Dosing Limits: Variable -- 10-30 seconds.