Automatic Center Punch 77
lightweight aluminum center punch is great for marking a variety of
materials, and the unobtrusive design fits comfortably into a pocket or
tool belt. The spring-impact operation is adjustable to accommodate
both light and heavy markings. This item is a common choice of both
machinists and woodworkers.
• Great for punching, marking and staking most metals.
• Used by carpenters and craftsmen to start nail and screw
• Lightweight aluminum body with alloy steel internal
• Provides accurate center punches to prevent drill bits from
• One-handed operation – no hammer needed!
• Spring tension impact adjustments for working with lighter
General Tools &
Instruments 77 Automatic Center Punch