The Bendix ABS/ATC application software provides the capability to test and diagnose vehicles using EC-15, EC-16, EC-17 and EC-30/30T (Tractor and Trailer) Bendix systems. To address advanced capabilities provided by Bendix, the MPC uses PCMCIA cards. The card is plugged into the back of the unit (MPC, Pro-Link Plus or Pro-Link Graphiq), and provides additional functions unique to Bendix. The following list contains all of the features and functions available with this card.
Nexiq Technologies 805013 Application Card for BENDIX® ABS/ATC 5.0
- Display fault codes.
- Display front, middle and rear MPH.
- Check battery voltage.
- Check warning and traction lamps.
- Check engine and retarder datalink.
- Check retarder relay.
- End of line test.
- Runs ABS system component tests.
- System configuration adjusts tire size.
- Change settings of system parameters.
- Clears active and history faults.
- Snapshot mode for capturing intermittent problems.
- Create custom data lists.
- Printer output capabilities.