CDI 751LDIN CHROME Classic Series Dual Scale (English & Newton Meter)
Image shows model 6002LDIN.
Dial Torque Wrenches are designed for the automotive, nuclear and industrial markets in addition to military installations throughout the world. This series features sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy. The small frame model offers working ranges from 3 in. lbs. to 50 ft. lbs. in 1/4" and 3/8" drives. The large frame model continues from 100 ft. lbs. through 2,000 ft. lbs. with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" drives. Accuracy of both series of ? 4% meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-1994, ISO 6789 bi-directionally from 20% to 100% of scale. All wrenches supplied with a N.I.S.T. traceable certifi cate of calibration.
- Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability.
- Easy to read laser marked dual scale
- Large easy to read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard.
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading for easy reference.
- Equally accurate in both left and right direction.
- Certificate of Calibration traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Accuracy ?3%
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
- Torque Range: 0-75 in. lb. (0-9 Nm)
- Increments: 1 in. lb. (.2 Nm)
- Drive Size: 1/4"
- Length: 10"
- Weight: 1 Lb.
CDI 751LDIN 1/4" Drive Dial Type 0-75 in-lbs Torque Wrench