KD Tools 3261 Torque Wrench Features:
- Micrometer-type setting adjusts by rotating the hand-grip.
- Wrenches indicate desired torque by feel and sound and are accurate to ±3% clockwise in the upper 80% range.
- Wrenches are chrome finished and stamped with an English scale.
- Pliable, elastomer handgrip resists damage from impact or contact with automotive fluids.
- The ratchet head features a 45-tooth ratchet design requiring only 8° of hand travel for indexing.
- The direction cannot be changed accidentally after you select the driving direction with the reversing ring.
- Wrenches include a unique palm-pad top for safer operation.
- Hand pressure on the flat top keeps the socket and fastener firmly engaged and prevents slipping.
- Wrench is serviceable and includes a storage box.
- Repair and calibration services are available by returning the torque wrench to an authorized repair facility (contact KD Tools).
KD Tools 3261 1/4" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 7.9"
- Head Diameter: 1.1"
- Head Thickness w/o Drive Tang: 0.7"
- Graduations: 1 in/lb.