Researched from Vehicle Manufacturers' information, this unique manual uses clear illustrations with step by step instructions to provide reset procedures for Service Indicators and Key Programming for each model on two separate pages.
Autodata Publications 11-420 2011 Key Programming and Service Indicators Manual
- Covers Domestic and Import Vehicles from 1996-2011
- Programming of keys/remote transmitters for remote control alarms and central locking systems
- Programming of key/remote transmitters for stand alone immobilizer systems
- Battery replacement for the key or remote control transmitter
- Resetting procedures for the service interval indicator