The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. It`s always a good idea to choose a torque wrench in which the desired torque setting falls within the middle range of the wrench.
- Micrometer "clicker" torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. The breaking action and clicking noise is greatest at the upper part of the scale. Made in USA
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull-down lock ring.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction.
- Fast, accurate and easy to set.
- Easy-to-read Laser marked scales.
- Torque Range: 20-150 In/Lb (2.8-15.3 Nm)
- Accuracy ± 4% clockwise ± 6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 Standards.
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Includes plastic box (not molded).
- A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
CDI 1501MRMH-QR 1/4" Drive Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench - Ratchet Head 20-150 In/Lb
- Overall Length: 10.15" (257.80 mm)
- Ratchet Head Width: 1.00" (25.40 mm)
- Ratchet Head Depth: 0.90" (22.86mm)
- Handle Bottom Width: 0.65" (16.51mm)
- Weight: 0.90 Lbs (.40Kg)